viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

Intervention points

My intervention point is the explanation and sampling that students need for their own personal work

Journal number two: "To be honest, most of them had difficulties to feel the heart beat "

Journal number three: "I started thinking if creating the account was going to be difficult for my students and bring headaches for their parents"

To solve this problem with my students I feel that I would have to challenge myself by using more sources to have a clearer explanation of the content and to show a more illustrative step-by-step guide. Using a PowerPoint presentation to guide students visually with the content that students are going to related with. Some audios attached to the pictures or videos in the presentation would also be useful for my students when they go to do it by themselves. Taking notes might be boring and not really meaningful for them. And, just listening to instructions without doing them might lead students to forget the instructions in the future. That is why, I feel that going further into instructions would motivate students even more to work by themselves on the different assignments planned for the class. In brief, making an online guide that students can follow while doing the actual exercise would be useful and less stressing for students.

1 comentarios:

  1. Great insight, I mean the way you reflect upon your practice and the lack of resources you may have in your daily classes is the way in which a good practicioner works. To have in mind your students is the core of your teaching way and that is the way which all teachers should have in mind.

    ResponderEliminar